Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/audit.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 16 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/audit.h b/include/linux/audit.h
index 0b2fcb698a63..e8ce2c4c7ac7 100644
@@ -508,22 +508,6 @@ static inline int audit_mq_getsetattr(mqd_t mqdes, struct mq_attr *mqstat)
- * ieieeeeee, an audit function without a return code!
- * This function might fail! I decided that it didn't matter. We are too late
- * to fail the syscall and the information isn't REQUIRED for any purpose. It's
- * just nice to have. We should be able to look at past audit logs to figure
- * out this process's current cap set along with the fcaps from the PATH record
- * and use that to come up with the final set. Yeah, its ugly, but all the info
- * is still in the audit log. So I'm not going to bother mentioning we failed
- * if we couldn't allocate memory.
- * If someone changes their mind they could create the aux record earlier and
- * then search here and use that earlier allocation. But I don't wanna.
- * -Eric
static inline int audit_log_bprm_fcaps(struct linux_binprm *bprm,
const struct cred *new,
const struct cred *old)