Diffstat (limited to 'arch/x86/include/asm/processor.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/x86/include/asm/processor.h b/arch/x86/include/asm/processor.h
index 0b03d655db7c..abc99b9c7ffd 100644
@@ -662,7 +662,7 @@ static inline void sync_core(void)
* In case NMI unmasking or performance ever becomes a problem,
* the next best option appears to be MOV-to-CR2 and an
* unconditional jump. That sequence also works on all CPUs,
- * but it will fault at CPL3 (i.e. Xen PV and lguest).
+ * but it will fault at CPL3 (i.e. Xen PV).
* CPUID is the conventional way, but it's nasty: it doesn't
* exist on some 486-like CPUs, and it usually exits to a