Diffstat (limited to 'arch/x86/include/asm/page_64_types.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/x86/include/asm/page_64_types.h b/arch/x86/include/asm/page_64_types.h
index 645bd1d0ee07..64297eabad63 100644
@@ -66,7 +66,7 @@
* On Intel CPUs, if a SYSCALL instruction is at the highest canonical
* address, then that syscall will enter the kernel with a
* non-canonical return address, and SYSRET will explode dangerously.
- * We avoid this particular problem by preventing anything executable
+ * We avoid this particular problem by preventing anything
* from being mapped at the maximum canonical address.
* On AMD CPUs in the Ryzen family, there's a nasty bug in which the