|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-28 09:57:05 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-30 11:29:19 -0700|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 176
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not write to the free software foundation inc 675 mass ave cambridge ma 02139 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 44 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Steve Winslow <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'sound/parisc')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/sound/parisc/harmony.c b/sound/parisc/harmony.c
index a4264b8943f0..6acc59c25379 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
/* Hewlett-Packard Harmony audio driver
* This is a driver for the Harmony audio chipset found
@@ -13,26 +14,12 @@
* Copyright 2003 (c) Laurent Canet
* Copyright 2004 (c) Stuart Brady
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
* - graveyard and silence buffers last for lifetime of
* the driver. playback and capture buffers are allocated
* per _open()/_close().