|author||Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-11-15 10:14:11 -0800|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2017-11-15 10:14:11 -0800|
Merge branch 'for-linus' of ssh://gitolite.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jikos/trivial
Pull trivial tree updates from Jiri Kosina: "The usual rocket-science from trivial tree for 4.15" * 'for-linus' of ssh://gitolite.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jikos/trivial: MAINTAINERS: relinquish kconfig MAINTAINERS: Update my email address treewide: Fix typos in Kconfig kfifo: Fix comments init/Kconfig: Fix module signing document location misc: ibmasm: Return error on error path HID: logitech-hidpp: fix mistake in printk, "feeback" -> "feedback" MAINTAINERS: Correct path to uDraw PS3 driver tracing: Fix doc mistakes in trace sample tracing: Kconfig text fixes for CONFIG_HWLAT_TRACER MIPS: Alchemy: Remove reverted CONFIG_NETLINK_MMAP from db1xxx_defconfig mm/huge_memory.c: fixup grammar in comment lib/xz: Add fall-through comments to a switch statement
Diffstat (limited to 'samples/trace_events')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/samples/trace_events/trace-events-sample.h b/samples/trace_events/trace-events-sample.h
index 5bcd91455ec8..80b4a70315b6 100644
@@ -96,7 +96,7 @@
* __entry->bar.x = y;
* __array: There are three fields (type, name, size). The type is the
- * type of elements in teh array, the name is the name of the array.
+ * type of elements in the array, the name is the name of the array.
* size is the number of items in the array (not the total size).
* __array( char, foo, 10) is the same as saying: char foo;
@@ -113,7 +113,7 @@
* type is the type of the element, name is the name of the array.
* The size is different than __array. It is not a static number,
* but the algorithm to figure out the length of the array for the
- * specific instance of tracepoint. Again, size is the numebr of
+ * specific instance of tracepoint. Again, size is the number of
* items in the array, not the total length in bytes.
* __dynamic_array( int, foo, bar) is similar to: int foo[bar];
@@ -126,9 +126,9 @@
* Notice, that "__entry" is not needed here.
* __string: This is a special kind of __dynamic_array. It expects to
- * have a nul terminated character array passed to it (it allows
+ * have a null terminated character array passed to it (it allows
* for NULL too, which would be converted into "(null)"). __string
- * takes two paramenter (name, src), where name is the name of
+ * takes two parameter (name, src), where name is the name of
* the string saved, and src is the string to copy into the
* ring buffer.
@@ -445,7 +445,7 @@ DECLARE_EVENT_CLASS(foo_template,
* Here's a better way for the previous samples (except, the first
- * exmaple had more fields and could not be used here).
+ * example had more fields and could not be used here).
TP_PROTO(const char *foo, int bar),