|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-23 11:14:48 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-24 17:39:01 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 111
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify i t under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by th e free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at you r option any later version extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/gpio/gpio-tps65218.c b/drivers/gpio/gpio-tps65218.c
index a379bba57d31..43a1150055ce 100644
@@ -1,13 +1,9 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* Copyright 2015 Verifone Int.
* Author: Nicolas Saenz Julienne <email@example.com>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify i t
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by th e
- * Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at you r
- * option) any later version.
* This driver is based on the gpio-tps65912 implementation.