|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-24 12:04:03 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-30 11:25:17 -0700|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 143
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-cht-wc.c b/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-cht-wc.c
index c4d176f5ed79..66af44bfa67d 100644
@@ -1,19 +1,10 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* Intel CHT Whiskey Cove PMIC I2C Master driver
* Copyright (C) 2017 Hans de Goede <email@example.com>
* Based on various non upstream patches to support the CHT Whiskey Cove PMIC:
* Copyright (C) 2011 - 2014 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version
- * 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation, or (at your option)
- * any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.