|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-24 12:03:49 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-30 11:25:14 -0700|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 129
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Daniel M German <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Armijn Hemel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/char/toshiba.c b/drivers/char/toshiba.c
index 802376fe851a..0bdc602f0d48 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
/* toshiba.c -- Linux driver for accessing the SMM on Toshiba laptops
* Copyright (c) 1996-2001 Jonathan A. Buzzard (email@example.com)
@@ -35,22 +36,11 @@
* *any* time. It is up to any program to be aware of this eventuality
* and take appropriate steps.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- * Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any
- * later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
* The information used to write this driver has been obtained by reverse
* engineering the software supplied by Toshiba for their portable computers in
* strict accordance with the European Council Directive 92/250/EEC on the legal
* protection of computer programs, and it's implementation into English Law by
* the Copyright (Computer Programs) Regulations 1992 (S.I. 1992 No.3233).
#define TOSH_VERSION "1.11 26/9/2001"