|author||Lars-Peter Clausen <email@example.com>||2015-08-14 16:54:55 +0200|
|committer||Jonathan Cameron <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-08-16 10:51:21 +0100|
iio: Move generic buffer implementations to sub-directory
For generic IIO trigger implementations we already have a sub-directory, but the generic buffer implementations currently reside in the IIO top-level directory. The main reason is that things have historically grown into this form. With more generic buffer implementations on its way now is the perfect time to clean this up and introduce a sub-directory for generic buffer implementations to avoid too much clutter in the top-level directory. Signed-off-by: Lars-Peter Clausen <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Jonathan Cameron <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/iio/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 21 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/iio/Kconfig b/drivers/iio/Kconfig
index b52c8a3b1360..3c6c6e28a60a 100644
@@ -19,27 +19,7 @@ config IIO_BUFFER
- tristate "IIO callback buffer used for push in-kernel interfaces"
- Should be selected by any drivers that do in-kernel push
- usage. That is, those where the data is pushed to the consumer.
- tristate "Industrial I/O buffering based on kfifo"
- A simple fifo based on kfifo. Note that this currently provides
- no buffer events so it is up to userspace to work out how
- often to read from the buffer.
- select IIO_TRIGGER
- select IIO_KFIFO_BUF
- Provides helper functions for setting up triggered buffers.
+ source "drivers/iio/buffer/Kconfig"
endif # IIO_BUFFER