|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-23 11:14:51 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-24 17:39:01 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 114
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 8 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/i2c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-opal.c b/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-opal.c
index dc2a23f4fb52..1c4c9bb06a0b 100644
@@ -1,19 +1,7 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* IBM OPAL I2C driver
* Copyright (C) 2014 IBM
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program.