|author||Alan Tull <email@example.com>||2018-05-16 18:49:58 -0500|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-05-25 18:23:56 +0200|
fpga: use SPDX
Replace GPLv2 boilerplate with SPDX in FPGA code that came from me or from Altera. Signed-off-by: Alan Tull <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/fpga/fpga-bridge.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/fpga/fpga-bridge.c b/drivers/fpga/fpga-bridge.c
index 2db1573507eb..164eb552da45 100644
@@ -1,20 +1,9 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0
* FPGA Bridge Framework Driver
* Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Altera Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
* Copyright (C) 2017 Intel Corporation
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License,
- * version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
- * more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.