|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-27 08:55:01 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-30 11:26:32 -0700|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 152
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 3029 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/powerpc/boot/crt0.S')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/boot/crt0.S b/arch/powerpc/boot/crt0.S
index 9b9d17437373..92608f34d312 100644
@@ -1,13 +1,8 @@
+/* SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later */
* Copyright (C) Paul Mackerras 1997.
* Adapted for 64 bit LE PowerPC by Andrew Tauferner
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version
- * 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.