|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-24 12:03:48 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-30 11:25:13 -0700|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 128
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Richard Fontana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Daniel M German <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Armijn Hemel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/hippi/rrunner.c b/drivers/net/hippi/rrunner.c
index 0f7025f3a384..7b9350dbebdd 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* rrunner.c: Linux driver for the Essential RoadRunner HIPPI board.
@@ -9,11 +10,6 @@
* for sorting out the legal issues, with the NDA, allowing the code to
* be released under the GPL.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
* Thanks to Jayaram Bhat from ODS/Essential for fixing some of the
* stupid bugs in my code.