|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-24 12:03:53 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-30 11:25:15 -0700|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 133
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the license or at your option any later version this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details the full gnu general public license is in this distribution in the file called copying extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/dma/amba-pl08x.c b/drivers/dma/amba-pl08x.c
index 8cfc753ad4b0..464725dcad00 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
* Copyright (c) 2006 ARM Ltd.
* Copyright (c) 2010 ST-Ericsson SA
@@ -6,19 +7,6 @@
* Author: Peter Pearse <email@example.com>
* Author: Linus Walleij <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
- * Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
- * any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
- * more details.
- * The full GNU General Public License is in this distribution in the file
- * called COPYING.
* Documentation: ARM DDI 0196G == PL080
* Documentation: ARM DDI 0218E == PL081
* Documentation: S3C6410 User's Manual == PL080S