* Cavium Thunder DTS file - Thunder board description
* Copyright (C) 2014, Cavium Inc.
* This file is dual-licensed: you can use it either under the terms
* of the GPL or the X11 license, at your option. Note that this dual
* licensing only applies to this file, and not this project as a
* a) This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301 USA
* Or, alternatively,
* b) Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
* obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
* files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without
* restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
* copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or
* sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
* included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
* NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
* HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
* FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR
* OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
model = "Cavium ThunderX CN88XX board";
compatible = "cavium,thunder-88xx";
serial0 = &uaa0;
serial1 = &uaa1;
device_type = "memory";
reg = <0x0 0x00000000 0x0 0x80000000>;