Diffstat (limited to 'scripts/basic/fixdep.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/scripts/basic/fixdep.c b/scripts/basic/fixdep.c
index 72c15205bb2b..8ab448611680 100644
@@ -16,8 +16,7 @@
* tells make when to remake a file.
* To use this list as-is however has the drawback that virtually
- * every file in the kernel includes <linux/config.h> which then again
- * includes <linux/autoconf.h>
+ * every file in the kernel includes <linux/autoconf.h>.
* If the user re-runs make *config, linux/autoconf.h will be
* regenerated. make notices that and will rebuild every file which
@@ -126,7 +125,6 @@ char *depfile;
fprintf(stderr, "Usage: fixdep <depfile> <target> <cmdline>\n");