Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/qp.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/qp.c b/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/qp.c
index 219b10397b4d..256a00c6aeea 100644
@@ -352,7 +352,7 @@ static int set_kernel_sq_size(struct mlx4_ib_dev *dev, struct ib_qp_cap *cap,
* anymore, so we do this only if selective signaling is off.
* Further, on 32-bit platforms, we can't use vmap() to make
- * the QP buffer virtually contigious. Thus we have to use
+ * the QP buffer virtually contiguous. Thus we have to use
* constant-sized WRs to make sure a WR is always fully within
* a single page-sized chunk.