Diffstat (limited to 'block/partitions/cmdline.c')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/block/partitions/cmdline.c b/block/partitions/cmdline.c
index 56cf4ffad51e..5141b563adf1 100644
@@ -2,15 +2,15 @@
* Copyright (C) 2013 HUAWEI
* Author: Cai Zhiyong <email@example.com>
- * Read block device partition table from command line.
- * The partition used for fixed block device (eMMC) embedded device.
- * It is no MBR, save storage space. Bootloader can be easily accessed
+ * Read block device partition table from the command line.
+ * Typically used for fixed block (eMMC) embedded devices.
+ * It has no MBR, so saves storage space. Bootloader can be easily accessed
* by absolute address of data on the block device.
* Users can easily change the partition.
* The format for the command line is just like mtdparts.
- * Verbose config please reference "Documentation/block/cmdline-partition.txt"
+ * For further information, see "Documentation/block/cmdline-partition.txt"