1 files changed, 5 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/mm/truncate.c b/mm/truncate.c
index 3c2d5ddfa0d4..49feb46e77b8 100644
@@ -549,13 +549,12 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(truncate_pagecache);
* @inode: inode
* @newsize: new file size
- * truncate_setsize updastes i_size update and performs pagecache
- * truncation (if necessary) for a file size updates. It will be
- * typically be called from the filesystem's setattr function when
- * ATTR_SIZE is passed in.
+ * truncate_setsize updates i_size and performs pagecache truncation (if
+ * necessary) to @newsize. It will be typically be called from the filesystem's
+ * setattr function when ATTR_SIZE is passed in.
- * Must be called with inode_mutex held and after all filesystem
- * specific block truncation has been performed.
+ * Must be called with inode_mutex held and before all filesystem specific
+ * block truncation has been performed.
void truncate_setsize(struct inode *inode, loff_t newsize)