1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/mm/pgtable-generic.c b/mm/pgtable-generic.c
index 9f131c6034c5..06a005b979a7 100644
@@ -90,9 +90,9 @@ pte_t ptep_clear_flush(struct vm_area_struct *vma, unsigned long address,
* ARCHes with special requirements for evicting THP backing TLB entries can
* implement this. Otherwise also, it can help optimize normal TLB flush in
* THP regime. stock flush_tlb_range() typically has optimization to nuke the
- * entire TLB TLB if flush span is greater than a threshhold, which will
+ * entire TLB if flush span is greater than a threshold, which will
* likely be true for a single huge page. Thus a single thp flush will
- * invalidate the entire TLB which is not desitable.
+ * invalidate the entire TLB which is not desirable.
* e.g. see arch/arc: flush_pmd_tlb_range
#define flush_pmd_tlb_range(vma, addr, end) flush_tlb_range(vma, addr, end)