|author||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2013-11-21 19:18:14 -0800|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-11-21 19:18:14 -0800|
Pull audit updates from Eric Paris: "Nothing amazing. Formatting, small bug fixes, couple of fixes where we didn't get records due to some old VFS changes, and a change to how we collect execve info..." Fixed conflict in fs/exec.c as per Eric and linux-next. * git://git.infradead.org/users/eparis/audit: (28 commits) audit: fix type of sessionid in audit_set_loginuid() audit: call audit_bprm() only once to add AUDIT_EXECVE information audit: move audit_aux_data_execve contents into audit_context union audit: remove unused envc member of audit_aux_data_execve audit: Kill the unused struct audit_aux_data_capset audit: do not reject all AUDIT_INODE filter types audit: suppress stock memalloc failure warnings since already managed audit: log the audit_names record type audit: add child record before the create to handle case where create fails audit: use given values in tty_audit enable api audit: use nlmsg_len() to get message payload length audit: use memset instead of trying to initialize field by field audit: fix info leak in AUDIT_GET requests audit: update AUDIT_INODE filter rule to comparator function audit: audit feature to set loginuid immutable audit: audit feature to only allow unsetting the loginuid audit: allow unsetting the loginuid (with priv) audit: remove CONFIG_AUDIT_LOGINUID_IMMUTABLE audit: loginuid functions coding style selinux: apply selinux checks on new audit message types ...
Diffstat (limited to 'init')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/init/Kconfig b/init/Kconfig
index 3fc8a2f2fac4..296dfcaf613f 100644
@@ -301,20 +301,6 @@ config AUDIT_TREE
depends on AUDITSYSCALL
- bool "Make audit loginuid immutable"
- depends on AUDIT
- The config option toggles if a task setting its loginuid requires
- CAP_SYS_AUDITCONTROL or if that task should require no special permissions
- but should instead only allow setting its loginuid if it was never
- previously set. On systems which use systemd or a similar central
- process to restart login services this should be set to true. On older
- systems in which an admin would typically have to directly stop and
- start processes this should be set to false. Setting this to true allows
- one to drop potentially dangerous capabilites from the login tasks,
- but may not be backwards compatible with older init systems.