|author||Viresh Kumar <email@example.com>||2013-12-02 15:15:37 +0530|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-12-02 15:47:36 +0100|
tracepoint: comment fix "binay" -> "binary"
Binary was written as binay, probably by mistake. Fix it. Signed-off-by: Viresh Kumar <email@example.com> Acked-by: Steven Rostedt <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/tracepoint.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/tracepoint.h b/include/linux/tracepoint.h
index ebeab360d851..f0c3e4cb45a8 100644
@@ -274,7 +274,7 @@ static inline void tracepoint_synchronize_unregister(void)
* For use with the TRACE_EVENT macro:
* We define a tracepoint, its arguments, its printk format
- * and its 'fast binay record' layout.
+ * and its 'fast binary record' layout.
* Firstly, name your tracepoint via TRACE_EVENT(name : the
* 'subsystem_event' notation is fine.