|author||Xiubo Li <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-08-12 15:02:19 +0800|
|committer||Mark Brown <email@example.com>||2015-08-12 13:36:32 +0100|
regmap: fix typos in regmap.c
There are two typos in drivers/base/regmap/regmap.c, and they may introduce some noise when checking new patches. Signed-off-by: Xiubo Li <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/base/regmap/regmap.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/base/regmap/regmap.c b/drivers/base/regmap/regmap.c
index 7111d04f2621..cae3f268267e 100644
@@ -1740,7 +1740,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(regmap_bulk_write);
* the (register,newvalue) pairs in regs have not been formatted, but
* they are all in the same page and have been changed to being page
- * relative. The page register has been written if that was neccessary.
+ * relative. The page register has been written if that was necessary.
static int _regmap_raw_multi_reg_write(struct regmap *map,
const struct reg_default *regs,
@@ -2050,7 +2050,7 @@ static int _regmap_raw_read(struct regmap *map, unsigned int reg, void *val,
* Some buses or devices flag reads by setting the high bits in the
- * register addresss; since it's always the high bits for all
+ * register address; since it's always the high bits for all
* current formats we can do this here rather than in
* formatting. This may break if we get interesting formats.