|author||Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-30 22:57:33 -0300|
|committer||Lucas De Marchi <email@example.com>||2011-03-31 11:26:23 -0300|
Fix common misspellings
Fixes generated by 'codespell' and manually reviewed. Signed-off-by: Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/powerpc/oprofile/op_model_cell.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/oprofile/op_model_cell.c b/arch/powerpc/oprofile/op_model_cell.c
index c4d2b716756..cb515cff745 100644
@@ -67,7 +67,7 @@
#define MAX_SPU_COUNT 0xFFFFFF /* maximum 24 bit LFSR value */
-/* Minumum HW interval timer setting to send value to trace buffer is 10 cycle.
+/* Minimum HW interval timer setting to send value to trace buffer is 10 cycle.
* To configure counter to send value every N cycles set counter to
* 2^32 - 1 - N.
@@ -1470,7 +1470,7 @@ static int cell_global_start(struct op_counter_config *ctr)
* trace buffer at the maximum rate possible. The trace buffer is configured
* to store the PCs, wrapping when it is full. The performance counter is
* initialized to the max hardware count minus the number of events, N, between
- * samples. Once the N events have occured, a HW counter overflow occurs
+ * samples. Once the N events have occurred, a HW counter overflow occurs
* causing the generation of a HW counter interrupt which also stops the
* writing of the SPU PC values to the trace buffer. Hence the last PC
* written to the trace buffer is the SPU PC that we want. Unfortunately,
@@ -1656,7 +1656,7 @@ static void cell_handle_interrupt_ppu(struct pt_regs *regs,
* The counters were frozen by the interrupt.
* Reenable the interrupt and restart the counters.
* If there was a race between the interrupt handler and
- * the virtual counter routine. The virutal counter
+ * the virtual counter routine. The virtual counter
* routine may have cleared the interrupts. Hence must
* use the virt_cntr_inter_mask to re-enable the interrupts.