|author||Dirk Hohndel <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-09-28 21:43:57 -0400|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>||2009-11-09 09:40:54 +0100|
tree-wide: fix a very frequent spelling mistake
something-bility is spelled as something-blity so a grep for 'blit' would find these lines this is so trivial that I didn't split it by subsystem / copy additional maintainers - all changes are to comments The only purpose is to get fewer false positives when grepping around the kernel sources. Signed-off-by: Dirk Hohndel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/powerpc/oprofile/op_model_cell.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/oprofile/op_model_cell.c b/arch/powerpc/oprofile/op_model_cell.c
index ae06c6236d9..52c98edcd70 100644
@@ -248,7 +248,7 @@ static int pm_rtas_activate_signals(u32 node, u32 count)
* There is no debug setup required for the cycles event.
* Note that only events in the same group can be used.
* Otherwise, there will be conflicts in correctly routing
- * the signals on the debug bus. It is the responsiblity
+ * the signals on the debug bus. It is the responsibility
* of the OProfile user tool to check the events are in
* the same group.