|author||Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com>||2011-03-06 18:09:07 +0000|
|committer||Benjamin Herrenschmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-30 10:44:20 +1100|
powerpc/mm: Move the STAB0 location to 0x8000 to make room in low memory
Recent upstream builds with allmodconfig fail due to lack of space between 0x3000 and 0x6000. We have a hard block at 0x7000 but we can spare a page by moving the STAB0 from 0x6000 to 0x8000. Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S')
1 files changed, 14 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S b/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S
index 8a817995b4c..c532cb2c927 100644
@@ -977,20 +977,6 @@ _GLOBAL(do_stab_bolted)
b . /* prevent speculative execution */
- * Space for CPU0's segment table.
- * On iSeries, the hypervisor must fill in at least one entry before
- * we get control (with relocate on). The address is given to the hv
- * as a page number (see xLparMap below), so this must be at a
- * fixed address (the linker can't compute (u64)&initial_stab >>
- * PAGE_SHIFT).
- . = STAB0_OFFSET /* 0x6000 */
- .globl initial_stab
- .space 4096
* Data area reserved for FWNMI option.
@@ -1027,3 +1013,17 @@ xLparMap:
. = 0x8000
#endif /* CONFIG_PPC_PSERIES */
+ * Space for CPU0's segment table.
+ * On iSeries, the hypervisor must fill in at least one entry before
+ * we get control (with relocate on). The address is given to the hv
+ * as a page number (see xLparMap above), so this must be at a
+ * fixed address (the linker can't compute (u64)&initial_stab >>
+ * PAGE_SHIFT).
+ . = STAB0_OFFSET /* 0x8000 */
+ .globl initial_stab
+ .space 4096