|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
The Debian repository was pointed to production which is fixed to staging.
These docker images run without LXC and android tools should be available
within the container.
* Re-organize the build.sh script in order to build for both production and
staging repo based docker images by accepting options.
* Add Dockerfile for building from staging-repo that will build on a daily
basis with the latest lava-dispatcher packages made from master git branch.
* Use a single entrypoint.sh file shared between both these supported builds.
* Install lava-common which is required after single code base changes.
* Use python3 to start lava-slave and remove timeout option.