Diffstat (limited to 'security/smack')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/security/smack/smack_lsm.c b/security/smack/smack_lsm.c
index fe0ae1bf165..b5c8f923700 100644
@@ -1131,15 +1131,6 @@ static int smack_task_kill(struct task_struct *p, struct siginfo *info,
int sig, u32 secid)
- * Special cases where signals really ought to go through
- * in spite of policy. Stephen Smalley suggests it may
- * make sense to change the caller so that it doesn't
- * bother with the LSM hook in these cases.
- if (info != SEND_SIG_NOINFO &&
- (is_si_special(info) || SI_FROMKERNEL(info)))
- return 0;
* Sending a signal requires that the sender
* can write the receiver.