|author||Eric Van Hensbergen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-05-08 20:26:37 -0500|
|committer||Eric Van Hensbergen <email@example.com>||2008-05-14 19:23:27 -0500|
9p: fix error path during early mount
There was some cleanup issues during early mount which would trigger a kernel bug for certain types of failure. This patch reorganizes the cleanup to get rid of the bad behavior. This also merges the 9pnet and 9pnet_fd modules for the purpose of configuration and initialization. Keeping the fd transport separate from the core 9pnet code seemed like a good idea at the time, but in practice has caused more harm and confusion than good. Signed-off-by: Eric Van Hensbergen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'net/9p/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/net/9p/Kconfig b/net/9p/Kconfig
index bafc50c9e6f..ff34c5acc13 100644
@@ -13,16 +13,6 @@ menuconfig NET_9P
If unsure, say N.
- depends on NET_9P
- default y if NET_9P
- tristate "9P File Descriptor Transports (Experimental)"
- This builds support for file descriptor transports for 9p
- which includes support for TCP/IP, named pipes, or passed
- file descriptors. TCP/IP is the default transport for 9p,
- so if you are going to use 9p, you'll likely want this.
depends on NET_9P && EXPERIMENTAL && VIRTIO
tristate "9P Virtio Transport (Experimental)"