Diffstat (limited to 'fs/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 14 deletions
diff --git a/fs/Kconfig b/fs/Kconfig
index 37db79a2ff9..ed563b9e352 100644
@@ -2093,20 +2093,6 @@ config CODA_FS
To compile the coda client support as a module, choose M here: the
module will be called coda.
- bool "Use 96-bit Coda file identifiers"
- depends on CODA_FS
- A new kernel-userspace API had to be introduced for Coda v6.0
- to support larger 128-bit file identifiers as needed by the
- new realms implementation.
- However this new API is not backward compatible with older
- clients. If you really need to run the old Coda userspace
- cache manager then say Y.
- For most cases you probably want to say N.
tristate "Andrew File System support (AFS) (EXPERIMENTAL)"
depends on INET && EXPERIMENTAL