Diffstat (limited to 'arch')
4 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/arch/mips/Makefile b/arch/mips/Makefile
index f2f742df32c..4892db88a86 100644
@@ -92,7 +92,7 @@ cflags-y += -ffreestanding
# when fed the toolchain default!
# Certain gcc versions upto gcc 4.1.1 (probably 4.2-subversion as of
-# 2006-10-10 don't properly change the the predefined symbols if -EB / -EL
+# 2006-10-10 don't properly change the predefined symbols if -EB / -EL
# are used, so we kludge that here. A bug has been filed at
diff --git a/arch/mips/pci/fixup-sb1250.c b/arch/mips/pci/fixup-sb1250.c
index 7a7444874e8..0ad39e53f7b 100644
@@ -14,7 +14,7 @@
- * Set the the BCM1250, etc. PCI host bridge's TRDY timeout
+ * Set the BCM1250, etc. PCI host bridge's TRDY timeout
* to the finite max.
static void __init quirk_sb1250_pci(struct pci_dev *dev)
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ DECLARE_PCI_FIXUP_EARLY(PCI_VENDOR_ID_SIBYTE, PCI_DEVICE_ID_BCM1250_HT,
- * Set the the SP1011 HT/PCI bridge's TRDY timeout to the finite max.
+ * Set the SP1011 HT/PCI bridge's TRDY timeout to the finite max.
static void __init quirk_sp1011(struct pci_dev *dev)
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/io-workarounds.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/io-workarounds.c
index d68d920eb2c..7fb92f23f38 100644
@@ -74,7 +74,7 @@ static void spider_io_flush(const volatile void __iomem *addr)
/* Fast path if we have a non-0 token, it indicates which bus we
* are on.
- * If the token is 0, that means either the the ioremap was done
+ * If the token is 0, that means either that the ioremap was done
* before we initialized this layer, or it's a PIO operation. We
* fallback to a low path in this case. Hopefully, internal devices
* which are ioremap'ed early should use in_XX/out_XX functions
diff --git a/arch/v850/kernel/entry.S b/arch/v850/kernel/entry.S
index 8bc521ca081..e4327a8d6bc 100644
@@ -523,7 +523,7 @@ END(ret_from_trap)
/* This the initial entry point for a new child thread, with an appropriate
- stack in place that makes it look the the child is in the middle of an
+ stack in place that makes it look that the child is in the middle of an
syscall. This function is actually `returned to' from switch_thread
(copy_thread makes ret_from_fork the return address in each new thread's
saved context). */