Diffstat (limited to 'arch/sh/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/arch/sh/Kconfig b/arch/sh/Kconfig
index 4c9d8fc59fe..6c42c8ed978 100644
@@ -381,18 +381,6 @@ config SH_LBOX_RE2
Select L-BOX RE2 if configuring for the NTT COMWARE L-BOX RE2.
- bool "BareCPU"
- "Bare CPU" aka "unknown" means an SH-based system which is not one
- of the specific ones mentioned above, which means you need to enter
- all sorts of stuff like CONFIG_MEMORY_START because the config
- system doesn't already know what it is. You get a machine vector
- without any platform-specific code in it, so things like the RTC may
- not work.
- This option is for the early stages of porting to a new machine.
@@ -401,7 +389,7 @@ source "arch/sh/boards/renesas/r7780rp/Kconfig"
bool "Compact Flash Enabler support"
- depends on SH_SOLUTION_ENGINE || SH_UNKNOWN || SH_SH03
+ depends on SH_SOLUTION_ENGINE || SH_SH03
Compact Flash is a small, removable mass storage device introduced
in 1994 originally as a PCMCIA device. If you say `Y' here, you