Diffstat (limited to 'arch/powerpc/oprofile')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/oprofile/cell/spu_profiler.c b/arch/powerpc/oprofile/cell/spu_profiler.c
index dd499c3e9da..83faa958b9d 100644
@@ -49,7 +49,7 @@ void set_spu_profiling_frequency(unsigned int freq_khz, unsigned int cycles_rese
* of precision. This is close enough for the purpose at hand.
* The value of the timeout should be small enough that the hw
- * trace buffer will not get more then about 1/3 full for the
+ * trace buffer will not get more than about 1/3 full for the
* maximum user specified (the LFSR value) hw sampling frequency.
* This is to ensure the trace buffer will never fill even if the
* kernel thread scheduling varies under a heavy system load.