Diffstat (limited to 'arch/arm/mach-sa1100/include')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-sa1100/include/mach/memory.h b/arch/arm/mach-sa1100/include/mach/memory.h
index 29f639e2afc..1c127b68581 100644
@@ -40,23 +40,21 @@ void sa1111_adjust_zones(int node, unsigned long *size, unsigned long *holes);
#define __bus_to_virt(x) __phys_to_virt(x)
- * Because of the wide memory address space between physical RAM banks on the
- * SA1100, it's much convenient to use Linux's NUMA support to implement our
- * memory map representation. Assuming all memory nodes have equal access
+ * Because of the wide memory address space between physical RAM banks on the
+ * SA1100, it's much convenient to use Linux's SparseMEM support to implement
+ * our memory map representation. Assuming all memory nodes have equal access
* characteristics, we then have generic discontiguous memory support.
- * Of course, all this isn't mandatory for SA1100 implementations with only
- * one used memory bank. For those, simply undefine CONFIG_DISCONTIGMEM.
- * The nodes are matched with the physical memory bank addresses which are
- * incidentally the same as virtual addresses.
+ * The sparsemem banks are matched with the physical memory bank addresses
+ * which are incidentally the same as virtual addresses.
* node 0: 0xc0000000 - 0xc7ffffff
* node 1: 0xc8000000 - 0xcfffffff
* node 2: 0xd0000000 - 0xd7ffffff
* node 3: 0xd8000000 - 0xdfffffff
-#define NODE_MEM_SIZE_BITS 27
+#define MAX_PHYSMEM_BITS 32
+#define SECTION_SIZE_BITS 27
* Cache flushing area - SA1100 zero bank