|author||Michael Opdenacker <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-05-09 08:57:56 +0200|
|committer||Adrian Bunk <email@example.com>||2007-05-09 08:57:56 +0200|
Fix occurrences of "the the "
Signed-off-by: Michael Opdenacker <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'block')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/block/ll_rw_blk.c b/block/ll_rw_blk.c
index d99d402953a..f294f1538f1 100644
@@ -1704,7 +1704,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(blk_stop_queue);
* on a queue, such as calling the unplug function after a timeout.
* A block device may call blk_sync_queue to ensure that any
* such activity is cancelled, thus allowing it to release resources
- * the the callbacks might use. The caller must already have made sure
+ * that the callbacks might use. The caller must already have made sure
* that its ->make_request_fn will not re-add plugging prior to calling
* this function.