|author||Simon Arlott <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-05-14 08:15:10 +0900|
|committer||Paul Mundt <email@example.com>||2007-05-21 14:31:39 +0900|
spelling fixes: arch/sh/
Spelling fixes in arch/sh/. Signed-off-by: Simon Arlott <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Paul Mundt <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/sh/boards/superh/microdev/io.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/arch/sh/boards/superh/microdev/io.c b/arch/sh/boards/superh/microdev/io.c
index 83419bf4c83..b704e20d7e4 100644
@@ -198,12 +198,12 @@ void microdev_outb(unsigned char b, unsigned long port)
* There is a board feature with the current SH4-202 MicroDev in
* that the 2 byte enables (nBE0 and nBE1) are tied together (and
- * to the Chip Select Line (Ethernet_CS)). Due to this conectivity,
+ * to the Chip Select Line (Ethernet_CS)). Due to this connectivity,
* it is not possible to safely perform 8-bit writes to the
* Ethernet registers, as 16-bits will be consumed from the Data
* lines (corrupting the other byte). Hence, this function is
- * written to impliment 16-bit read/modify/write for all byte-wide
- * acceses.
+ * written to implement 16-bit read/modify/write for all byte-wide
+ * accesses.
* Note: there is no problem with byte READS (even or odd).