|author||Haavard Skinnemoen <email@example.com>||2007-05-13 16:05:59 +0200|
|committer||Haavard Skinnemoen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-05-13 16:05:59 +0200|
[AVR32] Remove bogus comment in arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c
The comment at the top of arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c doesn't really make sense anymore since most of the actual interrupt handling code is elsewhere. Signed-off-by: Haavard Skinnemoen <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c b/arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c
index fd311248c14..61f2de266f6 100644
@@ -7,15 +7,6 @@
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This file contains the code used by various IRQ handling routines:
- * asking for different IRQ's should be done through these routines
- * instead of just grabbing them. Thus setups with different IRQ numbers
- * shouldn't result in any weird surprises, and installing new handlers
- * should be easier.
- * IRQ's are in fact implemented a bit like signal handlers for the kernel.
- * Naturally it's not a 1:1 relation, but there are similarities.