Diffstat (limited to 'drivers')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 16 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/block/Kconfig b/drivers/block/Kconfig
index cacb1c816e3..17ee97f3a99 100644
@@ -406,22 +406,6 @@ config BLK_DEV_RAM_BLOCKSIZE
setups function - apparently needed by the rd_load_image routine
that supposes the filesystem in the image uses a 1024 blocksize.
- bool "Initial RAM filesystem and RAM disk (initramfs/initrd) support"
- depends on BROKEN || !FRV
- The initial RAM filesystem is a ramfs which is loaded by the
- boot loader (loadlin or lilo) and that is mounted as root
- before the normal boot procedure. It is typically used to
- load modules needed to mount the "real" root file system,
- etc. See <file:Documentation/initrd.txt> for details.
- If RAM disk support (BLK_DEV_RAM) is also included, this
- also enables initial RAM disk (initrd) support and adds
- 15 Kbytes (more on some other architectures) to the kernel size.
- If unsure say Y.
tristate "Packet writing on CD/DVD media"
depends on !UML