|author||Simon Arlott <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-05-11 13:51:23 -0700|
|committer||David S. Miller <email@example.com>||2007-05-11 21:39:20 -0700|
[SPARC]: Spelling fixes.
Spelling fixes in arch/sparc/. Signed-off-by: Simon Arlott <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/sparc/prom')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/sparc/prom/printf.c b/arch/sparc/prom/printf.c
index dc8b598bedb..27fdac99f79 100644
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@
* Copyright (c) 2002 Pete Zaitcev (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* We used to warn all over the code: DO NOT USE prom_printf(),
- * and yet people do. Anton's banking code was outputing banks
+ * and yet people do. Anton's banking code was outputting banks
* with prom_printf for most of the 2.4 lifetime. Since an effective
* stick is not available, we deployed a carrot: an early printk
* through PROM by means of -p boot option. This ought to fix it.