Diffstat (limited to 'drivers')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/main.c b/drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/main.c
index d7d15d81d2c..b4212060178 100644
@@ -1593,10 +1593,10 @@ static int wl1271_join(struct wl1271 *wl, bool set_assoc)
* One of the side effects of the JOIN command is that is clears
* WPA/WPA2 keys from the chipset. Performing a JOIN while associated
* to a WPA/WPA2 access point will therefore kill the data-path.
- * Currently there is no supported scenario for JOIN during
- * association - if it becomes a supported scenario, the WPA/WPA2 keys
- * must be handled somehow.
+ * Currently the only valid scenario for JOIN during association
+ * is on roaming, in which case we will also be given new keys.
+ * Keep the below message for now, unless it starts bothering
+ * users who really like to roam a lot :)
if (test_bit(WL1271_FLAG_STA_ASSOCIATED, &wl->flags))
wl1271_info("JOIN while associated.");