Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 12 insertions, 7 deletions
@@ -1103,13 +1103,10 @@ The following options need to be configured:
- The DIU driver will look for the 'monitor' environment variable,
- and if defined, enable the DIU as a console during boot. This
- variable should be set to one of these values:
- '0' Output video to the DVI connector
- '1' Output video to the LVDS connector
- '2' Output video to the Dual-Link LVDS connector
+ The DIU driver will look for the 'video-mode' environment
+ variable, and if defined, enable the DIU as a console during
+ boot. See the documentation file README.video for a
+ description of this variable.
- Keyboard Support:
@@ -2761,6 +2758,14 @@ Low Level (hardware related) configuration options:
source code. It is used to make hardware dependant
+ Most IDE controllers were designed to be connected with PCI
+ interface. Only few of them were designed for AHB interface.
+ When software is doing ATA command and data transfer to
+ IDE devices through IDE-AHB controller, some additional
+ registers accessing to these kind of IDE-AHB controller
+ is requierd.
- CONFIG_SYS_IMMR: Physical address of the Internal Memory.
DO NOT CHANGE unless you know exactly what you're
doing! (11-4) [MPC8xx/82xx systems only]