|author||Dietmar Eggemann <email@example.com>||2012-05-15 11:50:12 +0100|
|committer||Dietmar Eggemann <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-05-23 12:44:36 +0100|
Cleanup whitespace errors.
Signed-off-by: Dietmar Eggemann <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'big-little/include/events.h')
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/big-little/include/events.h b/big-little/include/events.h
index 4adc856..aa96098 100644
@@ -1,23 +1,23 @@
* Copyright (c) 2012, ARM Limited. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with
* or without modification, are permitted provided that the
* following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above
- * copyright notice, this list of conditions and the
+ * copyright notice, this list of conditions and the
* following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the
- * above copyright notice, this list of conditions and
- * the following disclaimer in the documentation
+ * above copyright notice, this list of conditions and
+ * the following disclaimer in the documentation
* and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* Neither the name of ARM nor the names of its
* contributors may be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior written
- * permission.
+ * permission.
@@ -44,12 +44,12 @@
/* Cores have finished performing inbound headstart specific initialisation */
#define HS_DONE 6
- * Holding pen to ensure that all other context is restored only after all
+ * Holding pen to ensure that all other context is restored only after all
* cpus have finished initialised local and global HYP mode context.
#define HYP_CONTEXT_DONE 7
- * Holding pen to ensure that all cores have setup the local and global
+ * Holding pen to ensure that all cores have setup the local and global
* virtualisor context before any one of them uses it
#define VIRT_SETUP_DONE 8