Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/ata/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/ata/Kconfig b/drivers/ata/Kconfig
index 3e751b74615..a5a3ebcbdd2 100644
@@ -59,15 +59,16 @@ config ATA_ACPI
- bool "SATA Zero Power ODD Support"
+ bool "SATA Zero Power Optical Disc Drive (ZPODD) support"
depends on ATA_ACPI
- This option adds support for SATA ZPODD. It requires both
- ODD and the platform support, and if enabled, will automatically
- power on/off the ODD when certain condition is satisfied. This
- does not impact user's experience of the ODD, only power is saved
- when ODD is not in use(i.e. no disc inside).
+ This option adds support for SATA Zero Power Optical Disc
+ Drive (ZPODD). It requires both the ODD and the platform
+ support, and if enabled, will automatically power on/off the
+ ODD when certain condition is satisfied. This does not impact
+ end user's experience of the ODD, only power is saved when
+ the ODD is not in use (i.e. no disc inside).
If unsure, say N.