Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/mtd/maps/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 77 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/mtd/maps/Kconfig b/drivers/mtd/maps/Kconfig
index c26938382f6..bed9d58d574 100644
@@ -249,22 +249,6 @@ config MTD_LANTIQ
Support for NOR flash attached to the Lantiq SoC's External Bus Unit.
- tristate "CFI Flash device mapped on DIL/Net PC"
- depends on X86 && MTD_CFI_INTELEXT && BROKEN
- MTD map driver for SSV DIL/Net PC Boards "DNP" and "ADNP".
- For details, see <http://www.ssv-embedded.de/ssv/pc104/p169.htm>
- and <http://www.ssv-embedded.de/ssv/pc104/p170.htm>
- hex "Size of DIL/Net PC flash boot partition"
- depends on MTD_DILNETPC
- default "0x80000"
- The amount of space taken up by the kernel or Etherboot
- on the DIL/Net PC flash chips.
tristate "BIOS flash chip on Intel L440GX boards"
depends on X86 && MTD_JEDECPROBE
@@ -274,42 +258,6 @@ config MTD_L440GX
BE VERY CAREFUL.
- tristate "CFI Flash device mapped on TQM8XXL"
- depends on MTD_CFI && TQM8xxL
- The TQM8xxL PowerPC board has up to two banks of CFI-compliant
- chips, currently uses AMD one. This 'mapping' driver supports
- that arrangement, allowing the CFI probe and command set driver
- code to communicate with the chips on the TQM8xxL board. More at
- tristate "CFI Flash device mapped on RPX Lite or CLLF"
- depends on MTD_CFI && (RPXCLASSIC || RPXLITE)
- The RPXLite PowerPC board has CFI-compliant chips mapped in
- a strange sparse mapping. This 'mapping' driver supports that
- arrangement, allowing the CFI probe and command set driver code
- to communicate with the chips on the RPXLite board. More at
- tristate "System flash on MBX860 board"
- depends on MTD_CFI && MBX
- This enables access routines for the flash chips on the Motorola
- MBX860 board. If you have one of these boards and would like
- to use the flash chips on it, say 'Y'.
- tristate "CFI Flash device mapped on D-Box2"
- depends on DBOX2 && MTD_CFI_INTELSTD && MTD_CFI_INTELEXT && MTD_CFI_AMDSTD
- This enables access routines for the flash chips on the Nokia/Sagem
- D-Box 2 board. If you have one of these boards and would like to use
- the flash chips on it, say 'Y'.
tristate "CFI Flash device mapping on FlagaDM"
depends on 8xx && MTD_CFI
@@ -349,15 +297,6 @@ config MTD_IXP4XX
IXDP425 and Coyote. If you have an IXP4xx based board and
would like to use the flash chips on it, say 'Y'.
- tristate "CFI Flash device mapped on Intel IXP2000 based systems"
- depends on MTD_CFI && MTD_COMPLEX_MAPPINGS && ARCH_IXP2000
- This enables MTD access to flash devices on platforms based
- on Intel's IXP2000 family of network processors. If you have an
- IXP2000 based board and would like to use the flash chips on it,
- say 'Y'.
bool "NV-RAM mapping AUTCPU12 board"
depends on ARCH_AUTCPU12
@@ -372,13 +311,6 @@ config MTD_IMPA7
This enables access to the NOR Flash on the impA7 board of
implementa GmbH. If you have such a board, say 'Y' here.
- tristate "Hynix evaluation board mappings"
- depends on MTD_CFI && ( ARCH_H7201 || ARCH_H7202 )
- This enables access to the flash chips on the Hynix evaluation boards.
- If you have such a board, say 'Y'.
# This needs CFI or JEDEC, depending on the cards found.
tristate "PCI MTD driver"
@@ -433,15 +365,6 @@ config MTD_UCLINUX
Map driver to support image based filesystems for uClinux.
- tristate "Map driver for Dy-4 SVME/DMV-182 board."
- depends on DMV182
- select MTD_MAP_BANK_WIDTH_32
- select MTD_CFI_I8
- select MTD_CFI_AMDSTD
- Map driver for Dy-4 SVME/DMV-182 board.
tristate "NOR flash on Intel Vermilion Range Expansion Bus CS0"
depends on PCI