2 files changed, 5 insertions, 14 deletions
@@ -19,6 +19,7 @@ libboost-all-dev
python 2.6+, and not greater or equal to v 3.0.
@@ -5,32 +5,22 @@ Things To Do:
Update to latest common code from the TI repo.
-2. Add ICD support
- Adding ICD support requires embedding an ICD Dispatch structure
- into each public OpenCL object, and registering the vendor's
- implementation with the system so an ICD loader can find and invoke it.
- Though the effort does not appear too difficult, the payoff is really
- when there are other ICD-compatible OpenCL drivers for other
- devices (GPUs, DSPs) available with which to run concurrently.
-3. Merge TI OpenCL DSP Device support from git.ti.com/opencl.
+2. Merge TI OpenCL DSP Device support from git.ti.com/opencl.
Get the CPU and DSP device support to act as plugins to a common
framework, so that they may coexist.
The current clc.h has its roots in LLVM libclc, but has diverged. It
may be interesting to resync with that project, if those builtins
actually pass the Khronos tests.
-5. Update to OpenCL v 2.0
+4. Update to OpenCL v 2.0
An HSA compliant platform would benefit this effort.
-6. Move to SPIR, or SPIR-V.
+5. Move to SPIR, or SPIR-V.
Once a SPIR to ARM backend becomes available, could move to SPIR as a more