* 9P Protocol Support Code
* Copyright (C) 2008 by Eric Van Hensbergen <email@example.com>
* Base on code from Anthony Liguori <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (C) 2008 by IBM, Corp.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2
* as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to:
* Free Software Foundation
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
* Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
p9pdu_vwritef(struct p9_fcall *pdu, int optional, const char *fmt, va_list ap);
int p9pdu_readf(struct p9_fcall *pdu, int optional, const char *fmt, ...);
int p9pdu_prepare(struct p9_fcall *pdu, int16_t tag, int8_t type);
int p9pdu_finalize(struct p9_fcall *pdu);
void p9pdu_dump(int, struct p9_fcall *);
void p9pdu_reset(struct p9_fcall *pdu);