|author||Robin Getz <email@example.com>||2009-09-24 14:11:24 +0000|
|committer||Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-10-07 04:36:26 -0400|
Blackfin: mass clean up of copyright/licensing info
Bill Gatliff & David Brownell pointed out we were missing some copyrights, and licensing terms in some of the files in ./arch/blackfin, so this fixes things, and cleans them up. It also removes: - verbose GPL text(refer to the top level ./COPYING file) - file names (you are looking at the file) - bug url (it's in the ./MAINTAINERS file) - "or later" on GPL-2, when we did not have that right It also allows some Blackfin-specific assembly files to be under a BSD like license (for people to use them outside of Linux). Signed-off-by: Robin Getz <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/blackfin/mach-bf537/include/mach/bfin_serial_5xx.h')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 27 deletions
diff --git a/arch/blackfin/mach-bf537/include/mach/bfin_serial_5xx.h b/arch/blackfin/mach-bf537/include/mach/bfin_serial_5xx.h
index e95d54f9af6..635c91c526a 100644
@@ -1,32 +1,7 @@
- * file: include/asm-blackfin/mach-bf537/bfin_serial_5xx.h
- * based on:
- * author:
+ * Copyright 2006-2009 Analog Devices Inc.
- * created:
- * description:
- * blackfin serial driver header files
- * rev:
- * modified:
- * bugs: enter bugs at http://blackfin.uclinux.org/
- * this program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by
- * the free software foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
- * any later version.
- * this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of
- * merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. see the
- * gnu general public license for more details.
- * you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license
- * along with this program; see the file copying.
- * if not, write to the free software foundation,
- * 59 temple place - suite 330, boston, ma 02111-1307, usa.
+ * Licensed under the GPL-2 or later