blob: 25a233ea785a13d09e2e8d5a82b179d39572f8aa (plain
* (C) Copyright 2003, Psyent Corporation <www.psyent.com>
* Scott McNutt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* See file CREDITS for list of people who contributed to this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston,
* MA 02111-1307 USA
extern void dly_clks( unsigned long ticks );
void udelay(unsigned long usec)
/* The Nios core doesn't have a timebase, so we do our
* best for now and call a low-level loop that counts
* cpu clocks.
unsigned long cnt = (CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ/1000000) * usec;
WATCHDOG_RESET (); /* trigger watchdog if needed */