|author||David Woodhouse <email@example.com>||2007-04-25 14:16:47 +0100|
|committer||David Woodhouse <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-04-25 14:16:47 +0100|
[JFFS2] Tidy up licensing/copyright boilerplate.
In particular, remove the bit in the LICENCE file about contacting Red Hat for alternative arrangements. Their errant IS department broke that arrangement a long time ago -- the policy of collecting copyright assignments from contributors came to an end when the plug was pulled on the servers hosting the project, without notice or reason. We do still dual-license it for use with eCos, with the GPL+exception licence approved by the FSF as being GPL-compatible. It's just that nobody has the right to license it differently. Signed-off-by: David Woodhouse <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'fs/jffs2/scan.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/fs/jffs2/scan.c b/fs/jffs2/scan.c
index 858e3ed8e23..2a1c976c792 100644
@@ -1,15 +1,14 @@
* JFFS2 -- Journalling Flash File System, Version 2.
- * Copyright (C) 2001-2003 Red Hat, Inc.
+ * Copyright © 2001-2007 Red Hat, Inc.
* Created by David Woodhouse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* For licensing information, see the file 'LICENCE' in this directory.
- * $Id: scan.c,v 1.125 2005/09/30 13:59:13 dedekind Exp $