|author||Sebastian Siewior <email@example.com>||2007-10-05 16:52:01 +0800|
|committer||David S. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-10-10 16:55:49 -0700|
[CRYPTO] aes: Rename aes to aes-generic
Loading the crypto algorithm by the alias instead of by module directly has the advantage that all possible implementations of this algorithm are loaded automatically and the crypto API can choose the best one depending on its priority. Additionally it ensures that the generic implementation as well as the HW driver (if available) is loaded in case the HW driver needs the generic version as fallback in corner cases. Signed-off-by: Sebastian Siewior <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Herbert Xu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/s390/crypto')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/arch/s390/crypto/aes_s390.c b/arch/s390/crypto/aes_s390.c
index 3660ca6a330..512669691ad 100644
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@
* Copyright IBM Corp. 2005,2007
* Author(s): Jan Glauber (email@example.com)
- * Derived from "crypto/aes.c"
+ * Derived from "crypto/aes_generic.c"
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free